Rishi Singh was born in Uttar Pradesh, India. He said in an interview that he is 19 years old only so as of 2022 his birth year is 2003. Rishi Sing belongs to Ayodhya. He said, that he lives in Ayodhya since his childhood and his attachment is very high to the birthplace of Ram. Film actor Ranbir Kapoor called “Singh Saab Ayodhya wale“. Here on this page, we are trying to answer most of the questions related to Rishi like his girlfriend, singing career, age, bio, wiki, height, wife, etc.
Rishi Singh Wiki/Biography
|Full name||Rishi Singh|
|Birth name / Real name||Rishi Raj Singh|
|Other names / Nicknames||Rishi|
|Date of birth||2003|
|Birthplace||Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Rishi Singh Girlfriend||Single but rumors are in the air.|
|Religion||Hinduism / Hindu|
|Language he speaks||Hindi, English|
Education & Career
Rishi completed his schooling at the Cambrian School in Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, and currently pursuing at Himgiri Zee University in Dehradun.
In July 2022, Indian Idol started to take auditions for season 13. Rishi Singh was one of the 15 contestants who was selected as a participant in Indian Idol season 13. Rishi Singh Indian Idol is a singer and singing as a participant in Indian Idol 13 or Indian Idol Season 13. He is a performer and vocalist. However many sources on the internet claim that he is a songwriter also.
Well-known celebrities like Virat Kohli (with 243+ million followers on Instagram) and Ayushmann Khurrana follow Rishi Singh on Instagram which shows the popularity of Rishi Singh. No doubt, he sings lovely and appreciably, and his video was published by T-Series and SET Indian YouTube channel which got millions of views.
Rishi Singh Indian Idol has followers of more than 850K+. And the profile is verified officially. Not only this, Virat Kohli personally messages him and appreciates him on Instagram. However, the chat screenshot was posted by “Fremantle India” and tagged to Rishi.
Why he is famous?
Rishi become famous when he becomes a participant in Indian Idol 13. He sings soft, light, and heart-touching songs.
Rishi Singh Singer Viral Images/Photos
Height, Weight, Hair color, eye color, etc.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (approx)|
|Weight||65 kg (approx)|
Availability on social media & other platforms.
Instagram – Availalbe
YouTube – Not found
Twitter – NA
Facebook – NA
|Hobbies||Singing, traveling, etc.|
|Favorite sports||Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni,|
Rishi’s father’s name is Rajendra Singh and his mother’s name is Anjali Singh. According to the clip of the intro in Indian Idol season 13, he is looking like he to belongs a normal family who lives in Ayodhya. His siblings were not featured in that intro clip. Also, he never revealed whether he has a real brother and sister or not.
Rishi Singh Girlfriend, Wife
As of now, he is single but on many episodes of Indian Idol, Rishi Singh is teased on the sets of Indian Idol to make the public laugh. Rishi Singh proposed to Bidipta Chakraborty in an episode but it was imaginary (काल्पनिक). This means it was just for fun or scripted. He is not married yet so no rishi singh wife name is here.
Facts, More about Rishi
- In 2019, Rishi appeared for auditions in Indian Idol 11 but was eliminated.
- In October 2022, Rishi and other contestants appeared on the tv show “The Kapil Sharma Show”.
- In an episode of Indian Idol Season 13, Abbas–Mustan said that for the next film, they will sign him for acting and singing.
- In an interview, he said, “The Dream Debut’ will forever be the most memorable experience for me! Seeing the grandness around me was overwhelming. I worked very hard to have reached this far and make my near and dear ones proud. I performed ‘Kaise hua’ in front of respected singer Armaan Malik, the song’s original singer. The best moment was when he performed the song with me on stage. I always wanted to perform with him and getting this chance so early was magical. It felt as if all my dreams were coming true. I never thought I would make it to the Top 15 but now that I am here, I will hone my skills further under the mentorship of the judges and make everyone proud. I visited Lucknow with some of my co-contestants and the city felt very familiar because of the love that people showered on us“. (Credit link)
- In an interview, he said that he never received any professional training for singing but inspire by psalms and spiritual discourse from Gurudwara in his childhood.
- Rishi said in an intro clip of Indian Idol Season 13 that his parents were not in the support of singing. Instead, they wanted him to work for a stable job.
- Ranbir Kapoor tells Indian Idol’s Rishi Singh “Main aapka naam nahi le sakta, kyunki aapka naam mujhe mere father ki yaad dilata hai. (I can’t take your name because it reminds me of my father) I would like to call you Singh Saab Ayodhya wale.” (Source)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply